Kogan - The best value LCD TVs in Australia
Ad by Plasma Buying Guide
Professional LCD TV, LED TV and Plasma TV Buying Guide - Reviews by the Audio Visual professionals!
Anyone interested in purchasing an LCD TV, LED TV or Plasma TV should read 'The Audio Visual Essentials Guide'. This book has over 30 pages of essential audio visual facts:
The Audio Visual Essentials Guide is a must for those wishing to discover the technology, but yet technical enough for those who wish to expand on what they already know.
In the LCD TV, LED TV and Plasma TV Review guide, our professional audio and visual reviewers use the theory to put LCD, LED and plasma displays to the test.
In all, there is over 80 full colour pages of detailed information exist in the 3 different guides - A must read for anyone who is serious about purchasing an LCD or Plasma TV!
- Discover how HDTV is broadcasted and how you can receive HDTV in your home
- Discover the technical differences between LCD TV's, LED TV's and Plasma TV's. Why buy one over the other?
- What is full high definition, high definition and standard definition?
- What is resolution and how is it important when deciding what to purchase?
- Aspect ratio explained, and how does it affect picture quality
- Video Connections: Composite, Component, S-Video, DVI, HDMI digital or analog. What are they, how do they affect performance and what should you be looking for when purchasing an audio visual device? Don't waste your money by buying a TV and getting a terrible picture because you connected it incorrectly!
- Learn about Foxtel. Is its picture quality good? What does Foxtel offer over free to air TV? What does free to air TV offer over Foxtel?
- Analog tuners, what are they and how do they differ to a STB?
- Discover where the STB sits, why sometimes it is needed and what it actually does
The LCD and Plasma TV Buying Guide has been reviewed and officially approved by the following manufacturers of LCD and Plasma TV's:
- LG Australia
- NEC Australia
- Panasonic Australia
- Fujitsu Australia
- Pioneer Australia
- Sharp Australia
- Acer Australia
We've sold 1000's of these guides to readers keen for more information on the technology. 1000's cant be wrong!
Sounds Interesting? A highly recommended read
Welcome to the Plasma Buying Guide
This web site attempts to present reviews and best pricing for plasma TV s as reported from Australian consumers. This site also gives you the opportunity to beat any price quote you have been given for a plasma TV using our database of plasma TV retailers. See "Quote" section.
The information on this site is particularly valuable for those considering purchasing a Plasma or possibly an LCD TV. Information on this site does not represent the opinion of the plasma buying guide. Indeed, it is the opinion of the Australian consumer. We encourage you to report your opinions and any prices you have been quoted.
Plasma Buying Guide Services
The Plasma Buying Guide allows you to review Plasma TV's or view reviews submited from other consumers. We strongly encourage people to write a review, in particular if they own any of the plasma TV models listed within the Plasma Buying Guide.
The Plasma Buying Guide allows you to publish the purchase price of your plasma TV and allows you to see what others have paid. We strongly encourage people to send their plasma TV purchase price. In the process, you will assist others who seek a competitive price.
Are you just about to purchase a Plasma TV? Have you have been given a quote that you would like to be beaten?
The Plasma Buying Guide allows you to request for a better quote. Thats right, the retailers come to you
and try to beat your best quote and meet any of your service requirents! Just sit back, relax, let us do the chasing for you! No point in running from town to town chasing the best deal and service, all you need to be concerned about is how much money and time that can be saved. Retailers, contact us for more information on how to participate.
Purchasing plasma TV's at auctions: According to the Australian Trade Practices act, manufactures warranty is legally void if any product is bought at an auction. This includes E-Bay Auctions, even if the
product is new!
Kogan - The best value LCD TVs in Austra
LCD and Plasma TV Buyingguide book OUT NOW